This Sunday I will be at the Gainsborough Hotel near Kidderminster for a beautiful day…
Spring Equinox celebrates new life and renewal. It is a time of transition, change and new beginnings. There are many crystals that can support us and be used during this time. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Great for working with your Solar Plexus Chakra – increasing your personal power, confidence and self-esteem
- It’s a powerful cleanser and regenerator
- Carries the power of the sun with it’s beautiful golden colour
- Extremely protective for your environment
- Energises all levels of your life
- A stone of abundance
- This stone teaches you how to manifest, attract wealth and prosperity, success and all good things.
- Enhances individuality
- Improves motivation
- Activates creativity
- Encourages self-expression
- Makes you less sensitive to criticism
- Helps you to develop a positive attitude and look forward optimistically
- Excellent stone for overcoming depression and fears.
- Promotes inner calm
- Promotes joy in life
- Releases negative traits
- Overcomes fear of responsibility and stops anger.
- Helps you to become emotionally balanced.
You can place Citrine in the wealth corner of your home or business which is the farthest back left point from your front door or the door into an individual room.